Friday, April 08, 2011

I {Heart} These Three

We've been up to a lot lately that I will post later, but for now here are some pictures of the kiddos since this is what I've really been up to lately.
This is such a happy little guy. He makes me smile so much and I can't get enough of him. His Uncle Geoff gave him this little cow outfit and when Sophie saw him in it she said, "Look, Mom, he's a cow boy!" I love when they start getting funny!
In our pj's, all ready for bed.

At 4 months old William is 17 lbs. and over 25 inches long. He is trying to roll over but hasn't quite gotten it yet. But he loves to kick his feet wherever we are, in the bath, on the couch, when I'm holding him--they're always pedaling.

William doesn't love tummy time, but none of my kids have. And you'll notice I finally finished his baby blanket. I hope he loves it as much as his sisters have loved theirs.

Usually William looks like Avery, but sometimes he resembles Sophie, too. I don't know if it's because it's a weird angle and he's right next to her here, but in this picture he looks a lot like Sophie to me. And that's spaghetti sauce on Avery's face.

We had a string of hot days last week so we finally broke out the swim suits to do more than just go in the hot tub. The pool was still cold but that didn't deter the girls. William wasn't a big fan, but he will be. And I have to mention that Avery is potty trained! I am so excited to only have one in diapers again (though Avery still wears one at night, and probably will for a while.) I love that she's in big girl underwear except for when we go to the park and the pool. Then it gets a lot more annoying, but I'll take the inconvenience any day. Way to go, Aves!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

i think will looks like avery as well. way to go with the potty training- nice to have that out of the way. i got your note- thank you!

Jordan and Jandee said...

I love that you have a swimsuit that fits William. Oh yes and your quilt looks extra snuggly.

Alison said...

That last picture is adorable! And Will is SO STINKIN' cute...he fits right in!!!

Alison