Friday, November 16, 2007

Gardner Village

We went to Gardner Village with Alison and Erin and their cute boys Jack and Bryson. I'd (ashamedly) never been there before and it was so fun to walk through the shops and get caught up on everyone's lives. I know Alison from Pendleton, OR and am so glad they live in Utah again so we can get together, and Erin is a high school friend of Joseph's who I've loved getting to know.

Sophie especially loved the pond with the ducks who waddled right up to us and nipped at my hands to get food. She said "du, du" all morning and couldn't stop looking at them. That's my little animal lover for you!


It was a great day! Thanks for the fun time, girls!

5 comments:

Alison said...

The pictures turned out really cute! Erin must have got her camera back sooner than she thought! It was a blast!

Erin said...

I loved getting to know you better too Becky! We'll have to do it again soon! :)

CollyWolly said...

I love Gardner Village, especially this time of year. If you've never been to see the witches, you'll have to go back earlier next year, they are a riot.

Holly or James said...

Look at that Allison! How's she doing? Living in Provo, I see. (: Looks like a fun play date. (:

Jill Hunt said...

What a fun activity. My kids always have a good time there.