Friday, March 13, 2009

All About Avery

Avery is at the age where she does something new or something more every day.  It's so fun to try guessing what each day will bring.
Currently she's pulling herself up onto anything that will hold her (and sometimes things that won't) and then letting go with one hand because it's so much more fun to live on the wild side.
And just to prove that she's teething, she's constantly sporting this lovely runny nose.  Mom's favorite.  I think we're single-handedly keeping Costco in business with our Kleenex purchases.

Another current past time is pulling all the videos off the bottom two shelves.  I've already put them all back twice today, and I'm looking at them right now and realizing that I get to do it once more before going to bed.
 Here she's sporting the rosy cheeks she frequently has.  They're usually bright red.

Although both girls have loved to be standing almost from birth, neither one has liked using the Jonny Jump-Up to jump in.  Both have used it to twirl around in for a few minutes, but that's all.
I wish she loved to play for hours in here so I always knew she was staying out of trouble, but I guess it's my lot in life to chase little girls around all day, and that's okay.  I love it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, what a good mama you are! Avery's just doin' a-what-a comes natcherly, like her Uncle Geoff did; but he was pulling books with paper jackets down. Wonder why we have no jackets on our old books?!
Mom

Poppy said...

Such a cutie, I love the rosy cheeks!

Erin said...

She is honestly such a beautiful little baby. I love her coloring! You are lucky to have two such adorable little girls.

The Hyer Family said...

Please Avery, give Charlie a chance in 25 years from now! I'll try to be a good mother-in-law!

Anonymous said...

Oh, what a cutie!! And I love what you did with Sophie's pillow :) (I want to write a longer comment, but this is all the time I have nowdays!)