Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Father's Day to the Greatest Daddy!

Dear Daddy,
We love you so much! There are so many reasons why you're the greatest daddy in the whole wide world. Thanks for playing chase and hide 'n seek and hot 'n cold with us, thanks for reading us stories and singing us songs, thanks for jumping in the cold pool with us even when you would rather stay in the hot tub, thanks for loving our mommy and loving us. We love you so much!

Your Girls,

Sophie and Avery

p.s. The end of this video I said Happy Father's Day and I love you, but it got cut off. -Sophie

4 comments:

Jordan and Jandee said...

what a sweet video, I can't believe how big she is!

Amanda Sue said...

That is so precious! I haven't seen her for so long! Hope to see you guys soon! Love ya!

Jessica Hughes said...

So sweet to dedicate that. By the way love your redwhite and blue.

Emily Widdison said...

Isn't that just the cutest little girl singing the sweetest song! I love the kiss at the end!