Saturday, February 12, 2011

I'm In Love with a Boy

While I am first and foremost in love with this boy and so glad this Valentine's Day to be his sweetheart...

...there is another boy who has captured my heart this year:

I LOVE THIS BOY!!!

What a smile! I finally had a chance to get his baby pictures taken and I love how they turned out. He was smiling up a storm.

And even when he played coy and shy, he was still adorable!

This little guy has the cutest smile and laugh! It melts my heart.

The first 6 weeks of my babies' lives for me are tough, but the first time they smile at me, it makes all the fatigue and sacrifice so worth it!

I love the connection that I get to have with my baby. William looks at me with the most adoring, I-love-you-more-than-anyone-in-the-world look that reminds me how I would absolutely do anything for him.

He has become such a big boy (he's a good eater, can ya tell?) and is really long. The doc says he'll be tall--ya think? ;)

William, you are my joy and love, and I thank God every day for sending you to us.

You good-naturedly put up with your sisters' attentions (read: mauling) and love it when they talk to you. You chat it up with them, too! I don't know if you'll talk as quickly or as much as they did from an early age, but I love to hear you coo and talk to me right now!

You epitomize this word "Love" to me and I'm so blessed to be your mother! I love you, William Badilliam!

9 comments:

meli said...

Oh my gosh, he's sooo cute! I love his smile! He favors Sophie in some pics, and Avery in others. I love his little overalls too! You've got a little heartbreaker on your hands
: ) Love you!

Jessica said...

so cute! and is that a dimple i see in his cheek? i always think that people with dimples have unfair advantages in life -- you can't help but like them! (i think it's what keeps me from wanting to strangle my sophie. hahaha.)

i was thinking just the other day that the best thing about babies is that you (as the mom) are their absolute world and most favorite person in it. it's kind of nice to be so adored, isn't it??

Amy Eaton said...

Wow, He is getting so big already. What a sweet little guy!

Emily Widdison said...

Yes!! you listened to me, (right;)...Love those pictures! He is such a big boy and I love his cheeks and smile and eyes...just everything! congrats on your boy love:)

Katie said...

Wow! You got some adorable pictures!

Holly or James said...

He sure looks like a Lamb!!! JUST like your bros. I think it looks like a baby Peter! So cute! Thanks for sharing photos!

Sidsie said...

What a cute boy!

Jordan and Jandee said...

He is soooo adorable and such a good smiler for the camera!

Ashley Lamb said...

He DOES look like a lamb! I was totally thinking that he looked like Pete too. Kinda like baby Gabe. Regardless, he's stinkin' adorable!!