Friday, September 04, 2009

Happy Bloggy Birthday

I just realized that our blog has hit a big milestone.  Not only are we coming up on 3 years of blogging, but I just hit 300 posts.  Even my I-haven't-taken-math-in-forever brain can figure out that that averages to 100 posts a year. :)  Kinda interesting.  I'm currently working on my 2nd blog book and am having fun making those and liking the final result.  This blog has been a great thing for recording our family's story, and I thank you all for coming along on the ride with us.  Here's to 30 more years and 3000 more posts!  (Whoa, that doesn't sound intimidating or anything!)  Happy Birthday, Blog!

4 comments:

Amy Eaton said...

where do you go to create your blog books? I have been wanting to do but haven't looked it to it...let me know thanks!

Annie Leavitt said...

ditto on amy's question. : )

and happy birthday jensen blog!

Alyssa said...

Time flies doesn't it?! I get rave reviews about my blurb.com book whenever anyone sees it. Isn't it amazing?! And so worth every penny! Who has time to scrapbook any more so it is such a great way to combine a journal with scrapbooking.

Hugs to you and your blog!
Alyssa

The Hyer Family said...

Happy blog bday! Becky you do such a fantastic job with your books...thanks for unintentionally pushing me to get going on my own! And also for all the good ideas!