Tuesday, January 12, 2010

New Year's Hike

For New Year's Day we decided to start 2010 off right with a hike up our favorite trail.


When we finally reached the top we were surprised at how green it was, thanks to all the rain we recently had.  The kids immediately lay down in the grass and stayed there for a long time.  It was funny, almost as if they never see grass or something.  (I can't wait to have a house with a yard!)

Me with my "little" bro.

Gabe made Peter throw him in the air about 500 times, and I got some fun shots.  What a smiley, cute little guy.

Avery was a big fan of it, too.  Isn't the sky pretty behind her?  I love those clouds.  We think 2010 is going to be a good year and hope it will be for you, too!

3 comments:

McCall said...

great pictures! That place looks beautiful

Jessica said...

that last picture is awesome looking! and i think 2010 is going to be a good year, too. :)

Chasing the Sun said...

Interesting thoughts, I really enjoyed your blog.