Saturday, October 30, 2010

Sea World with Gramma and Grampa Jensen

A month ago or so (I'm still so behind) Joseph's parents came to visit us for the weekend. We had such a great time with them here and the girls loved having one on one time with Gramma and Grampa Jensen.

Bob had mentioned once that she has always wanted to go to Sea World ever since she can remember because her mom went once and used to tell them all about it. So we decided that we had to go to Sea World while they were here. It probably wasn't exactly what she had pictured, but I think she still liked it.

I know the girls sure had fun! These two loved watching the piranhas in this tank. We watched all the major shows: Seal and Otter, Shamu, Pets Rule, and the new Dolphin show, and also saw the penguins, sharks, flamingos, and starfish.

I wish I'd taken more pictures while they were here than this, but I guess we were just having too much fun to pause much for pictures. Thanks again for coming down! We love you!

No comments: