Sunday, November 07, 2010

Our Mischievous, Sweet, Funny Avery

I'm finally getting caught up on my posts and felt like doing one just for Avery.

Avery is so many adjectives all balled up into one as these pictures will show, and we love her so much.
We love her smile, and how her eyes disappear like her daddy's when she does. People still comment all the time how much she resembles her daddy.

We love how friendly she is. She's a charmer and everyone loves to get to know her.

We love what a comic relief she is. She loves to make people laugh and will go to great lengths to keep you laughing if she can. And if you can get her to laugh (which isn't hard) you're in for a real treat. She has a deep, throaty laugh that I would defy anyone to try not smiling at once you've heard it.

We even love what a mischief maker she is. If you turn your back on her for 30 seconds you'll be guaranteed to find a great mess when you turn back around. She is a quick one and it's a full-time job keeping up with her!

We love how she loves to mimic us and Sophie. She loves when I aim my blow dryer at her when I'm drying my hair, so one day I just let her have at it herself and she had a blast.

We love how she's always happy. Not much gets this girl down.

We love how she loves music and dancing. She dictates to us exactly what kind of music we're allowed to play for her and loves to move her body to it. She's also a good little singer and will belt it out if she knows the words to a song.

We love how adventuresome she is. She's very athletic already and will try anything. She's also tough and usually pops right back up if she falls down.

We love how quickly she can go from a crazy monkey...
...to a pretty princess. She loves to dress up with her sister and be girly, but she doesn't want to be that all the time.

We love how she loves life. She loves people, she loves having fun, and she is just a beautiful, happy little girl. We love you, Avery Jane!

3 comments:

Shelly said...

What an adorable post. I loved it! I want to get to know Avery more now. You guys will just have to move back sooner than you thought. :) Good luck with the last 2 weeks of your pregnancy too!

Amy Eaton said...

She is so cute!

Margie and Steve said...

I wish you were my mommy and would do a post on me as a little girl! Both words and pictures are priceless in describing our one-of-a-kind Avery Jane. Gotta love her!