Friday, December 03, 2010

Counting Your Blessings thru Christmas cards

Is this not such a cute card:
I think it's adorable. And it's just one of tons of adorable cards available thru Shutterfly this Christmas season. You can see all of them here. It must have been the one to jump out at me since I am in a very grateful mood right now. With the birth of a new baby I have so many things to be thankful for, and I am truly counting my blessings. I love that I found a card that appropriately reflects my current mood. That's really not hard to do with Shutterfly, though. They have so many cute, creative things available. I have used them many times before, from making awesome wall calendars for my mother-in-law and mom of their grandchildren for Christmas (and even one for our family that my kids love to look at because it's pictures of them!), to making scrapbooks that are so much less time-consuming than the way I used to scrapbook, and yet just as sweet. And now that I have one more in our home to be making baby books for, I'm grateful for anything that saves me time! I may just use Shutterfly to send out his baby announcements! And right now, Shutterfly is offering 50 free Christmas cards. If you'd like to get this amazing deal, follow this link and sign up! I did and I can't wait to send out my cards this year. Thanks, Shutterfly.

No comments: