Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Children's Discovery Museum

These picutres are a little bit older but I never did put them up. We were lucky enough to get to go to the Children's Discovery Museum at the Gateway a couple weeks ago with my friend Terrah and her little girl Cora before Terrah had her baby.

Sophie had a lot of fun feeding the balls down the various chutes.


This chute sucked the balls up and Cora was nice enough to hold the door open for Sophie to feed the ball in.

She got to try her musical hand on these.


But her favorite part was the water. If it has water, this girl is sold.


Sophie and Cora played together in the little kitchen of the house.

But only after she picked out the food from the market.

Nobody's ever let me check myself out of a store, but they let this little girl!

And then we rode into the sunset on our horse, Pronto.

It was such a fun day--thanks again, Terrah and Cora!

3 comments:

Sonja said...

That is a FUN place. There is so much to do, we could stay there ALL day.
Sophie is looking so grown-up in these pictures! And so brave--Anna was afraid of the horse.

Anonymous said...

How fun! I've never been there, actually, and it sounds like something my kids would love!

kim said...

That looks like a lot of fun--we got tickets for Christmas and haven't gone yet, so I'm looking forward to it!