Monday, April 14, 2008

It's So Hard To Say Goodbye

We have spent the entire weekend going to closing socials for the MBAA and MBASA and grad bashes and saying goodbye to the great friends we've met while we've been here at school the past two years. It's finally starting to hit that we're almost done and gone and it's such a sad thought! We've made some great friends here and will miss everyone a lot.Here's a bunch of the guys Joseph went to school and will graduate with next week. They had a great class and had a lot of fun together.With our good friends Mandy and James Randall at the MBA Closing Social dinner. Mandy taught our clogging class (see below) and did a great job.I got to help out a little on the Family Committee for the MBASA with these lovely ladies, Kim Mercer, my neighbors Emily Widdison and Poppy Thatcher, and Lindsey Fellars.
With Jessica Creer and Melissa Brandvold at the MBASA Closing Social
With Melissa Sutton
With Kim Mercer

And just because I never posted these, here are some pictures of the group that I clogged with every week this year at our performance in the MBA Talent Show. We had a lot of fun and though I was relieved when it was finally over because it was just too much bouncing for my pregnant belly, it was a great time that I already miss (and my body is missing that good exercise!)



The "Stompin' Spouses" consisted of me, Mandy Randall, Kori Archibald, Summer Lord, Andrea Gulden, Pattie Haines, Kindra Fairhurst, and Kricket Barnum. We had so much fun!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love clogging! I took classes at Ricks and fell in love with it! I am so glad you had great friends and a great experience. I am sure Cali will be the same :)

Alison

PS: The way to beat your husband at car-driving arcade is really quite simple. You never let off the accelerator and because the steering wheel has so much give you only move it a little not all the way to one side and then the other. Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

What a babe you are Becky! We are getting so sad about you leaving, too.... :( :( :( :(

Lacey Lichi said...

You are such a beautiful preggo lady. I would have paid money to watch you clog. I'm sorry, but even the thought of watching your baby bump bumpin got me giggling. Anthony used to laugh at me when I'd dance with the kids when Caleb was still inside. I'm sure she loved it!!

Poppy said...

don't start posting goodbye stuff yet! It makes me too sad!

Sabrina O'Malley said...

I still can't believe you were up there clogging, pregnant! You are amazing. We are really going to miss you. I am so glad you have a blog so we can spy on your life :).