Thursday, December 18, 2008

Apologies

I have to apologize for the marathon posting.  I really hate having to do it this way and inundate your Google Readers with a bazillion posts from me, but I got a new computer last week (my early Christmas gift--hallelujah!  It's so fast compared to my old one!) and didn't have any pictures on it for a while.  Plus, we've been busy trying to get ready for Christmas.  It seems like we have a million things to do before we fly out to Utah next week.  I'm sure none of you can relate. ;) Anyway, your Christmas cards will be coming shortly, but I'm only emailing them again this year.  So if you don't think I have your email address or you don't get a letter from me before Christmas, I probably don't have a correct address for you, so please give it to me!  I may just put our Christmas letter and picture on here, too, who knows.  We'll have to see how much I get done while these girls nap for me!  Anyway, if I don't have a chance to post again before then, Merry Christmas to you all!  Hope it's a fabulous and safe one!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I loved your Christmas letter, mostly because I can relate to 99% of it! It is hot here too and doesn't feel like Christmas. We are flying home to Utah next week too, and Ryan was in the Elders Quorum forever, but only wants to teach gospel doctrine! Watch out though-he just got put on the High Council!