Monday, February 20, 2012

33

Joseph and I had a palindrome birthday this year.

I have always loved the number 33, so I think this is going to be a great year!

I got 4 delicious kinds of cheesecake to blow out candles on and then we devoured them. (And Joseph got to take his one day out of the year to tell me how I'm a whole year older than him and how funny that he married such an older (and wiser) woman.)

Joseph got a mint brownie for his cake this year. Shocking, I know, but they're his favorites.

Avery is always there to lend a helping hand when needed, especially if it's to blow out someone's birthday candles.

For our birthdays we decided to leave the kids with a sitter and go go-kart racing. Of course we had to bet on who would win.

Can you see the results?

In all fairness Joseph didn't get a fair shake and we wish we could've raced with just the two of us out there instead of all the other idiot drivers. But he was a good sport about it nonetheless.

Then we went over to take on some mini golf, with a back rub riding on this bet.

It wasn't even close. Joseph choked and I smoked him. It was a lot of fun still and we had a great birthday together! Happy 33!

No comments: