Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Pretty Lights

Our little town does Christmas big.  I mean really big.  You don't see many houses that don't have lights on them, and most have a bajillion huge blow-up things on their front lawn in addition to a million lights.  Sophie loved it.  For our FHE activity one night we just drove around town looking at all the lights.  So we knew she'd be excited about seeing Temple Square while we were in Utah.
Sophie enjoyed seeing the Christus statue with the universe behind Him.  I love how little she is as she points up to Him (but I wish I could've gotten her without anyone else around!)

4 comments:

Holly or James said...

We never did get down to see them. maybe next year.
-james

Carrie said...

I think they should put lights on Jesus too. Don't you think that would make it more festive?

Margie and Steve said...

I'm loving how you are extending the holiday season by gradually posting all these neat pictures and commentaries. Keep it coming!

The Hyer Family said...

I should stop commenting on how easy 3 kids is...you have 3, if you count pillow...keeping track of that thing, and keeping it clean and sewed together is like having another child!